Arabic Typing or English to Arabic converter is free typing software designed with research to enable Arabic speaking people who don't know Arabic keyboard layout to write the text from the help of English Roman Script. This typing software features various editing or text manipulation tools to enable you to edit your text online in the same software. One of the Unique features of this typing software which you will find nowhere else is a drop-down menu which makes it easy to write your text content precisely.
English To Arabic Converter
All you have to do is start typing in Phonetically Similar English Words and this software will show a drop-down menu in the Arabic language from which you can choose by using the arrow keys and then press space key after a while you will be able to type in Arabic very fast and accurately. This English To Arabic converter uses Google's API "Transliteration" which is considered the authority on Transliteration.
How Does English to Arabic Converter Works
Click on the Typing window to bring the cursor in Active Mode. Suppose You want to Type "السلام عليكم" all you have to do is type "alsalam ealaykum" using English QWERTY keyboard Layout then a Drop-Down menu will show you list of phonetically similar words written in the Arabic Language from there you can choose the one you wanted to type.
About This Tool
This Tool works as Typing Cum Editing tool. You can beside typing edit your text content on hand. Following are the keys which you can use for various Text Manipulating Tasks.
- New: New key can be used for clearing the text content from the Window.
- Save: Save button can be pressed to download your formatted text content in .DOC format which you can further Edit in any Text Editor.
- Print: Print Key can be pressed to print your Text Content directly from the software.
- Triple Emphasis(Bold, Italics, Underline): You can highlight your text using these keys as you wish.
- Text Color: If you want to change your text colour into any colour use this option a drop-down menu allows you to do this.
- Background Color: Using this key you can change the background colour into any colour you want.
- Text Alignment: You have three choices of aligning your text on left, right or centre margins.
- Ordered list: If you want to insert bullet point or numerical order in your text you can do this easily.
- Font Formatting: You can change the font size of your text in any Font size you want.
- Indent: This key allows you to indent your text from margins so that using this key you can increase or decrease indentation.
- Insert Image: Using this key you can insert Any Image into text you want.
- Strikethrough: Use this key to strikethrough the text line from anywhere you want.
- Remove Formatting: Using this key allows you to Remove Formatting completely.
- Full Screen: You can take the entire Text window on Full Screen to have more control over functions.